This information presented below illustrates the general use of the CoronaCheck test. It should not be used for actual testing. Please consult the Instructions For Use found in the package insert of your particular test kit.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Your CoronaCheck test kit includes everything you need to run a single test:
- Test strip
- Alcohol wipe
- Lancet device
- Buffer solution.
Rubber gloves and bio-hazard disposal container are not provided.
Instructions for Running a Test
- Allow the test cassette, specimen, buffer to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
- Transfer 10 μL of serum / plasma specimen or 20 μL (1 drop) of whole blood specimen to the sample well, then add about 80uL (about 2-3 drops) of buffer and start the timer.<
- Wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
- Read the result at 5-10 minutes.
- Do not interpret the result after 15 minutes.