Rapid Antibody Test
Rapid antibody test strips qualitatively detect antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 using a blood specimen and deliver a result in less than 15 minutes.
20/20 sources these kits from leading global manufacturers and conducts our own additional quality assurance in the United States.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Provides results in under 15 minutes.
- Easy to use test – No special equipment needed.
- For use by high complexity CLIA certified clinical laboratories. All other use is prohibited
- Low price means frequent testing is an affordable possibility.
HOW IT WORKS
The presence of Immunoglobulin G and Immunoglobulin M (IgG and IgM) specific for SARS-CoV-2 are indicated by a visible line in the specific region indicated on the device.
The following graph is for illustration purposes only. Significant differences in the post-infection incubation period required for seroconversion are believed to exist.
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Product Description: a rapid, qualitative immunoassay designed to detect antibodies (IgG and IgM) to SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.
- This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus.
- Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
- It is not known whether persons having antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 are not infectious, can be re-infected or may experience COVID-19 in the future.
- Not for use in blood screening.
- For use only by high complexity CLIA certified clinical laboratories. All other use is prohibited.
- Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.
- Made in China, distributed by 20/20 BioResponse.
RAPID TEST AVAILABILITY
Tests are in-stock and ready to ship. Customers who wish to purchase by corporate PO should contact our sales team.
Obtain a blood sample
Transfer blood into each well on test cartridge
Add 2 drops of buffer solution into well
Wait for colored line to appear. Read results within 15 minutes.
Serology/Antibody Test FAQs in the FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2.