20/20 BioResponse is a U.S. company that provides goods and services to U.S.-based business customers. We do not currently provide goods or services to individuals or to non-U.S.-based businesses. If you are not acting on behalf of a U.S.-based business, please do not submit information to us or attempt to order our products or services through the Website.
What We Mean By Personal Information +
Notice of Information Collected About You +
Categories of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information.
- Identifiers such as your real name, alias, physical address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, telephone number(s), account name, and other similar
- Commercial information including use of the Services and any goods or services that you purchased, ordered, or considered ordering from
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, information regarding your interaction with our Website. Information we automatically collect may include your domain name and host for Internet access; the Internet address of the site from which you came; the date and time you access the Website; your computer or device’s IP address and information about its operating system, browser and host; and your geographic
- Your professional credentials and employment-related information.
Where We Get Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Information that you voluntarily provide, including when you order from us online, create an online account, download content, and communicate directly with us online or through one of our employees (for example, when you submit a question about our Services or ask about the status of an order).
- Information that we automatically collect via cookies, web logs, and other analytics tools when you visit our
Why We Collect Personal Information
- To Provide and Maintain Your 20/20 BioResponse Account: If we offer, and you choose to create a 20/20 BioResponse Account through our Website, we will collect some Personal Information during the account creation process. We will use this information to deliver Services you request via your account, and to provide you with offers and other marketing communications that we think you may be interested
- E-Mail Promotions: If you choose to receive promotional e-mails from 20/20 BioResponse, we may use your Personal Information to facilitate delivering those promotions. At any time after you subscribe to receive e-mail promotions, you may unsubscribe by replying to 20/20 BioResponse with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject heading of your e-mail.
- Product and Service Purchases/Enquiries: When you purchase a product or service, 20/20 BioResponse will collect your Personal Information for billing purposes. 20/20 BioResponse does not store, use or share your credit card information or other financial information for any other
20/20 BioResponse will collect Personal Information from you when you request additional information about a particular product or service listed on our Website, so that a 20/20 BioResponse representative may contact you to provide the information you have requested.
- Correspondence with 20/20 BioResponse: If you contact 20/20 BioResponse, we will maintain a record of that correspondence. We will not disclose your e-mail address except as permitted under this Privacy
If you contact us with a question about one of our products or services or order a product or service from us, 20/20 BioResponse may use your e-mail contact information to deliver technical support-related service information about those product(s) or service(s). If you order a 20/20 BioResponse product or service, you will not be able to unsubscribe from receiving technical support-related service e-mails for the life of your products or services, because these e-mails are considered to be part of the product or service you have chosen. 20/20 BioResponse will, however, try to honor your requests to avoid service emails if you request it.
- Website Maintenance and Improvement: We may use your Personal Information to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our registered users and visitors, to measure user behavior regarding specific areas of the Website and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. Without such data, we would not know which parts of our Website are the most popular, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately. We also process Personal Information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website, and for product monitoring and improvement. We may aggregate Personal Information to analyze the number of people who have certain browser and characteristics.
- Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention: We may use your Personal Information, including information about your location, device, and browser, and your activity on our Website, to protect our Website, our customers, 20/20 BioResponse, and our Services against unlawful, fraudulent, and/or unauthorized
How We Share Your Personal Information +
20/20 BioResponse may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Disclose information to service providers and others in order to deal with requests and questions from you; to personalize or enhance transactions; to verify, process, store, enforce, investigate and/or collect actual or potential transactions; and to assist or respond to our consultants (including auditors and lenders);
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of 20/20 BioResponse;
- Enforce the 20/20 BioResponse Website Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of Sale; or
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal information and safety of 20/20 BioResponse and its employees and service providers, users of the Website, or the
Your Control Over Information that We Collect from and About You +
- You may decline to share personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of our Website or fulfill your requests.
- You may decline to accept some cookies, but that decision may affect the functionality and performance of our
- You may update or correct your personal information at any time by contacting
- You may opt out of receiving 20/20 BioResponse communications, other than technical support communications relating to goods and services that you purchase, by using the unsubscribe link within each
- You may ask questions or make complaints about our privacy and data security practices with regard to your personal
To exercise any of these options or for additional information about our privacy and data security practices, contact us at toll-free telephone number — (866) 572-2020 or via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
California Privacy Rights +
Subject to the limitations set forth in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq, if you are a California resident you may have the right:
- To request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of information collected about you;
- To request the disclosure of the business purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom it is shared, and the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collect;
- To request the deletion of your Personal Information, subject to the limitations set forth in California Civil Code Section 105(d);
- Not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights guaranteed by California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et
Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose:
- The categories of Personal Information that we collect;
- The categories of Personal Information that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- The categories of sources from which we collect your Personal Information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting your information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we collect about
Delivery may take place electronically or by mail. We are not required to provide Personal Information to you more than twice in a 12-month period
Requests to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information that we collect from you. Upon receiving a verified request to delete your Personal Information, we will do so unless otherwise authorized by law.
We will acknowledge the receipt of requests to know or requests to delete your information free of charge, within 10 business days. In order to protect your privacy and the security of your
information, we may verify your request by asking you to provide additional information for us to match against our records. We will respond to your request within 45 calendar days of receipt, after we have successfully verified your identity.
Requests for the disclosure or deletion of your Personal Information can be submitted via telephone, at toll-free telephone number — (866) 572-2020 or via email, at email@example.com .
Sales of Personal Information:
We do not sell consumers’ Personal Information.
The Right to Non-Discrimination:
You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your California privacy rights.
The Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Information:
We may share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our service providers, including those we engage to assist us in the operation of our Website, process payments, fulfill and deliver orders, and provide marketing
Categories of Information We Disclose Information For a Business Purpose:
We disclose the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes:
- Identifiers such as your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, telephone number(s), account name, or other similar
- We disclose this information to our service providers, including those we engage to operate our website and assist in our marketing activities.
- Commercial information including any products or services purchased, obtained, or
- We disclose this information to our service providers we engage to assist us in delivering our goods and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, information regarding a consumer’s interaction with our Website or
- We disclose this information to our service providers, including those we engage to operate our Website and assist in our marketing
You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf. You must provide an authorized agent written permission to submit a request on your behalf, and we may require that you verify your identity directly with us. Alternatively, an authorized agent that has been provided power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000-4465 may submit a request on your behalf.
Our Website and Services, and the goods and services we provide to our customers, are not directed to or intended for sale to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we become aware, directly or when notified by a parent, guardian, or other third party, that anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, except for the minimum information that we need to make sure that individual does not re-attempt to use our Website or Services. If you become aware that anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
20/20 BioResponse uses reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the Personal Information that we collect. We protect personal information under our control against – and require our service providers to also protect against – accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to, the Personal Information that we collect, transmit, store, or otherwise process. Only authorized employees and third parties as described in this Privacy Statement have access to the Personal Information that you provide, and we limit that access to individuals who need to know it to accomplish one of the purposes described in this Statement, and to the least amount of access rights they need to accomplish those purpose(s) in working with the data. Our employees who have access to your personal data have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of that information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet and no data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have concerns about the security of your information with 20/20 BioResponse, please contact us immediately.
Data Retention +
Links to Third-Party Websites +
This Website may contain links to third-party web sites. Except to the extent that the third party is providing services for or on behalf of 20/20 BioResponse, the privacy practices of those linked websites are not covered by this Privacy Statement. 20/20 BioResponse is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving our Website and to read the privacy policies posted on each and every site you may visit.
We may place a “cookie” on the browser of your computer. Cookies are a technology that installs a small amount of information on the computer of a website user to permit the website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies may enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies may be used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your experience using the Website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits you to do so, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website. We may also use clear gifs and log file information to store user information, customize content, or monitor Website activity.
Updating, Editing, and Deleting Information +
As a user of the Website, you may update or edit your account information and other Personal Information that you have previously provided to us by calling us at (866) 572-2020 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you would like to make a change, and we will contact you about editing/updating your information.
You may also send contact 20/20 BioResponse at by calling us at email@example.com to request that we delete your account information, and we will contact you to verify your identity and deletion request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, 20/20 BioResponse will delete your account information, and confirm the deletion of your account information. If you have registered to use a 20/20 BioResponse product or otherwise have purchased a product from this Website, your account information may not be deleted by us until the product or service has expired.
If you choose to contact us by email, please DO NOT provide any information other than your name, email address, and contact telephone number. Email is not a secure means of transmitting Personal Information.
Contact Us +
For any other questions about how we collect or use Personal Information, you may contact us via telephone, at toll-free telephone number — 866-572-2020 or via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Effective Date: March 20.2020
Last Updated: April 1, 2020