Innovita Rapid Antibody Test
Rapid antibody test strips qualitatively detect antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 using a blood specimen and deliver a result in less than 15 minutes.
20/20 sources these kits from leading global manufacturers and conducts our own additional quality assurance in the United States.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Provides results in under 15 minutes.
- Easy to use test – No special equipment needed.
- For use by high complexity CLIA certified clinical laboratories. All other use is prohibited
- Low price means frequent testing is an affordable possibility.
HOW IT WORKS
The presence of Immunoglobulin G and Immunoglobulin M (IgG and IgM) specific for SARS-CoV-2 are indicated by a visible line in the specific region indicated on the device.
The following graph is for illustration purposes only. Significant differences in the post-infection incubation period required for seroconversion are believed to exist.
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Product Description: a rapid, qualitative immunoassay designed to detect antibodies (IgG and IgM) to SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.
- This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus.
- Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
- It is not known whether persons having antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 are not infectious, can be re-infected or may experience COVID-19 in the future.
- Not for use in blood screening.
- For use only by high complexity CLIA certified clinical laboratories. All other use is prohibited.
- Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.
- Made in China, distributed by 20/20 BioResponse.
RAPID TEST AVAILABILITY
Tests are in-stock and ready to ship. Customers who wish to purchase by corporate PO should contact our sales team.
Rapid Test Kit (box of 40)
Case of 40 TestsDownload Product Info
Professional Use Only
Out of stock
Obtain a blood sample
Transfer blood into each well on test cartridge
Add 2 drops of buffer solution into well
Wait for colored line to appear. Read results within 15 minutes.
FDA Fact Sheet – Serological Testing for Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 Infection; and
Serology/Antibody Test FAQs in the FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2.