First authorized rapid antibody test for use with fingerstick blood
- Results in 15 minutes
- High accuracy
- Easy to use
- No equipment required
- Fingerstick specimen, no venapuncture required
About the Rapid Antibody Test
▪ This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
▪ This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
▪ This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
▪ Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
▪ This product is intended for professional use and not for home use.
▪ Not for the screening of donated blood.
Assure Antibody Test
Product configuration: Each box contains 20 individual tests.
$249.99/box for qty 1-5 boxes
$229.99/box for for qty 6-15 boxes
$219.99/box for for qty 16+ boxes
For additional information please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (240) 453-6339
820 in stock