We offer a both COVID-19 lab testing services and rapid antibody tests for SARS-CoV-2
Lab testing for RT-PCR molecular and antibody testing for COVID-19
We provide two types of COVID-19 tests, RT-PCR and antibody testing. As a private specialty lab we offer superior customer service and rapid turnaround time on test results in our high-complexity CLIA certified laboratory, located in Rockville, MD.
Rapid Antibody Test Kits (IgM/IgG)
We offer a convenient rapid antibody test strip to detect antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 that deliver results in less than 15 minutes. This product is only for use by medical professionals.
20/20 sources these kits from leading global manufacturers and conducts our own additional quality assurance in the United States.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior customer service
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Testing for both RT-PCR virus and antibody for COVID-19
- High reliability testing using leading global testing instruments.
- EUA authorized tests.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies that bind to the virus that causes COVID-19
- Provides results in just minutes.
- Easy to use test – No special equipment needed.
- Test can be performed by high complexity clinical laboratories.
- Low price means frequent testing is an affordable possibility.
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Product Description: a rapid, qualitative immunoassay designed to detect antibodies (IgG and IgM) to SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.
- This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus.
- Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
- It is not known whether persons having antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 are not infectious, can be re-infected or may experience COVID-19 in the future.
- Not for use in blood screening.
- For use only by high complexity clinical laboratories. All other use is prohibited.
- Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.
- Made in China, distributed by 20/20 BioResponse.
RAPID TEST AVAILABILITY
Rapid tests are in stock and ready to ship. Customers wishing to purchase by corporate PO should contact our sales team. See our Order page for more details.